Epson® Expression® Photo XP-950 Small-in-One
September 30, 2013
Epson® Expression® Photo XP-950 Small-in-OneTM
The Epson® Expression® Photo XP-950 Small-in-One™ delivers professional-quality photos up to 11” x 17” and crisp, sharp text in a compact, space-saving design. Ideal for photo enthusiasts and families, the XP-950 prints brilliant photos with Claria® Photo HD six-color inks for smooth gradations and true-to-life skin tones. With unique features such as printing directly onto CDs/DVDs and handling card stock, envelopes and other specialty media through the rear paper feed1, the XP-950 inspires unique and creative projects. Plus, the XP-950 has built-in wireless, Ethernet networking and Epson Connect™ compatibility.
Estimated Street Price: $349.99* Availability: October 2013
Innovative and Intuitive Technology
- Superior performance in a space-saving, Small-in-One design
- 18.9” x 14” x 5.8” (W x D x H) in storage; 23 lbs.
- Convenient 3.5” touch screen with gesture navigation for easy operation; preview, edit and print photos without a computer
- Auto Photo Correction and red-eye removal, with and without a computer
- Output tray automatically extends when user hits print from PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone; also works with remote printing
- Two individual paper trays — standard tray and dedicated photo tray for 4”x6” and 5”x7” photo paper
- Prints 4”x6” photos in as fast as 10 seconds2
Built-in Wireless and Ethernet Networking
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n networking for greater coverage and faster speeds3
- Print, scan and access memory card slots from any room in the house
- WiFi Direct™ for convenient wireless printing from mobile devices – no router required
- Ethernet port for wired networking
Convenient Mobile Printing with Epson Connect
- The Epson Connect™ suite of free mobile printing solutions offers the freedom to print documents, photos, emails and web pages from remote locations to any Epson Connect enabled printer4.
- Email Print – Print from anywhere by simply emailing photos and documents to your Epson printer from virtually any device
- Epson Creative Print – Share Facebook photos, create greeting cards, stationery and CD/DVDs as well as turn photos into coloring book templates
- Epson iPrint™ – Turn your tablet or smartphone into a powerful office assistant to print, scan and share your files no matter where you are
- Epson Remote Print – Print to an Epson printer anywhere in the world right from your computer and laptop using any application that can print
- Epson Scan To Cloud – Use your printer to scan and share your document or photo right from your Epson printer or save directly to an online storage account
- Print on-the-go from a smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with a Gmail or Google Docs account and other supported apps; also print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser.
- The Expression XP-950 also offers support for additional mobile printing solutions. Visit www.epson.com/connect for complete information.
High Performance, Print Quality and Creativity
Smart Ink System
- Claria® Photo HD 6-ink system with dye inks for brilliant, professional-quality photos with smooth gradations and true-to-life skin tones
- Smudge, scratch and water-resistant prints to immediately share photos5
- Convenient individual ink cartridges to replace only the color needed
- Standard and high-capacity (XL) black and color ink cartridges accommodate various printing needs at an affordable price6
- High-capacity cartridges deliver up to 50 percent more prints6
Photo Enhancement Tools
- Built-in Auto Photo Correction automatically evaluates and corrects images
- Easily brings old, faded photos back to life with convenient color restoration
- Automatically removes red eye
- Offers standalone BorderFree® photo printing in popular sizes, picture package options, and a variety of layouts, including 2-up, 4-up, 8-up or 20-up on a page
- Utilize specialty media, such as card stock, envelopes and labels, with the rear paper feed to customize memories or print personalized party invitations
- Print the same photo or multiple photos on a single sheet of paper with custom photo templates
- Design and print elegant note paper
- Print custom designs directly onto ink jet printable CDs/DVDs
- Innovative scan lid
- High-quality 4800 dpi scanning precisely captures photos, documents and more; saves scans as JPEGs or PDFs, with or without a computer
- Share the XP-950 with multiple computers and mobile devices to print from anywhere in your home
- Easily save up to 50 percent of paper with automatic two-sided printing and copying
- Supports printing on recycled paper
- Designed to be recycled7
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- RoHS compliant
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner8
Software and Support
- Epson Print CD software for custom CDs and DVDs
- Epson Scan software provides complete control of scanning capabilities
Protection You Can Count On
- One-year limited warranty and free lifetime phone support9
- Quick and convenient product exchange program
Windows and Mac Compatibility
- Windows® 7 and 8, Windows Vista™, Windows XP, Windows XP Professional x64
- Macintosh®: OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.x
# # #
Specifications are subject to change without notice. EPSON, Claria and Expression are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark, Better Products for a Better Future, Epson Connect and Epson iPrint are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BorderFree and Small-in-One are registered trademarks of Epson America, Inc. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED and Wi-Fi Direct are trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright 2013 Epson America, Inc.
1Specialty paper support accommodated through rear paper feed, maximum23 mil paper thickness, manual 2-sided printing only.
2Color photo in Draft Mode on Premium Photo Paper Glossy measured from start of paper feed. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details.
3Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
4Most features require an Internet connection to the printer as well as an internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com/connect for a list of Epson Connect.
5Smudge, scratch, water, and fade resistant on Epson photo papers. For CDs/DVDs, resistant only on specially-treated discs.
6Cartridge yields are based on continuous printing of a suite of five black and color pages as required by ISO/ IEC 24711 and 24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “replace cartridge” signal. Part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the all-in-one. Ink is used for both printing and print head maintenance. All inks are used for both black and color printing. For more information about yields for this all-in-one, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo.
7See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle.
8SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
9Epson provides phone support, without charge, for the life of the product. Telephone toll charges may apply.
*Estimated street price