MEDIA ALERT: LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Aug. 22, 2023
What: From ultra short-throw to front home theater viewing and high brightness, Epson will showcase its impressive lineup of 3-Chip, 3LCD laser projection solutions in a range of home viewing and integrated projection scenarios where detail, color and brightness all play a crucial role in providing the best viewing experience:
- Modern Living Meets Modern Viewing: As the number one best-selling ultra short throw projector brand in the U.S.,1 Epson will highlight big, bright and immersive at-home entertainment with the Epson EpiqVision® Ultra LS800, sitting mere inches from the wall and seamlessly blending into a modern home décor setup. The Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800 projects up to 150 inches of bright, colorful and sharp content with 4,000 lumens of color and white brightness2 for stunning mega-screen 4K HDR viewing.
- A Discrete Space-Saving Solution: Featuring an intimate bar setup, this demonstration will leverage a new Epson Extreme Short Throw Wall Mount (ELPMB75), designed for the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800. Taking this sleek, modern ultra short-throw projector with impeccable display capabilities from the bottom front to the top of the screen, this demo will highlight the projector’s versatile functions and ability to engage people with powerful content across a range of environments.
- Total Projection Control: See how to create the ultimate living and entertaining experience with premium automation, whole-home integration and ease-of-control using the URC® Total ControlTM solution. Now compatible with the Epson EpiqVision Ultra LS800, URC’s Total Control is a premium automation and control solution ideal for residential and commercial installations.
- Extreme Racing: This intense 200-inch racing experience will feature the Epson EB-PU1008W WUXGA 3LCD Laser Projector with 4K Enhancement in an ultra short throw configuration. Featuring the Next Level Racing® GTtrack Cockpit and Traction Plus Platform, along with T818 direct-drive simulator steering wheels and TLCM load cell pedals from Thrustmaster®, this racing simulation combined with super bright and crystal-clear, lifelike images from the Epson EB-PU1008W achieves a new level of performance, realism and complete immersion with every turn and downshift towards the finish line. Combined with audio from high-performance in-vehicle speaker pods engineered by Alpine®, a premium car audio brand, show attendees are in for an awesome sight, sound and motion racing experience.
- The Ultimate Home Theater Experience: Epson’s best Pro Cinema Projector yet, the Pro Cinema LS12000 4K PRO-UHD®3 Laser Projector, will immerse show attendees in epic cinematic entertainment. Built to faithfully reproduce source materials the way the artist intended, the Pro Cinema LS12000 is driven by a proprietary Epson ZX Picture Processor for powerful picture processing and produces incredible brightness, color accuracy and image detail. This theater room will also feature a 7.4.4 Dolby Atmos® system powered by the new Marantz AV 10 Reference Preamplifier/Processor and Marantz AMP 10 Reference amplifier, along with KEF R Meta Series speakers and subwoofers, a Stewart Filmscreen StudioTek 130 G4 screen, and Lumagen Radiance Pro for video processing with source material powered by Kaleidescape, the ultimate movie platform, to make the room sound superb and completely immerse show attendees in an amazing entertainment experience.
Where: Epson will exhibit at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colo. from Sept. 7-9, 2023. Epson’s main experience will be on the lower level in rooms #208, #210 and #212. Epson will also have a small booth (#1425) on the main exhibit floor, containing information only.
About Epson Home Entertainment Projectors
Experience pure big-screen entertainment – whether blockbuster movies, streaming series or immersive gaming – in the comfort of your home with easy-to-use projectors, designed to elevate content viewing in nearly any size room or lighting condition. Built with 3-Chip, 3LCD technology, Epson projectors ensure outstanding color gamut while maintaining excellent brightness without any “rainbowing” or “color brightness” issues seen with other projection technologies. From DIY or casual movie nights and dedicated home theater rooms to epic ultra short-throw projection and portable all-in-one streaming solutions, Epson’s lineup of home projectors will simply amaze – from inside to outdoors. Learn more here, https://epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Source: Circana Retail Tracking Service, U.S., Ultra Short Throw projector unit sales, June 2022 – June 2023
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
3 4K Resolution Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel to produce an image on screen, up to the stated specification.
EPSON and Epson EpiqVision are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. PRO-UHD is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.