MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – Feb. 28, 2018
Who: Epson America, Inc., a leader in the digital label and packaging industry, will be showcasing its leading Commercial Label printing solutions at next week’s Natural Products Expo West in booth #3082.
What: During Natural Products Expo West, Epson will be featuring its ColorWorks® on-demand inkjet label printers, including the ColorWorks C3500 and C7500GE. Epson’s ColorWorks solutions deliver fast, efficient, custom food labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs, bringing greater flexibility to co-packing operations. The booth will also have samples printed from the SurePress® L-4533AW digital label and flexible packaging press, which delivers high-quality labels with flexibility and accurate color reproduction, providing pre- and post-press versatility to meet the demand of various labels and flexible packaging needs.
Booth visitors will have a chance to learn the benefits of Epson’s on-demand and digital label printing solutions in the food and beverage industry – from meeting the needs of high-volume environments to producing customized, high-quality on-demand labels.
- ColorWorks C3500 – With speeds up to four inches per second1, the C3500 inkjet label printer can produce up to 2,000 high-quality full color labels per day at a lower entry price point, helping to reduce labels costs and increase operational efficiencies.
- ColorWorks C7500GE – Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE offers advanced on-demand, durable, full-color glossy, and customized label printing with spot color matching at a low cost per label in a quick turnaround time for demanding, high-volume environments.
- SurePress L-4533AW – Featuring MicroPiezo® inkjet technology and a remarkable color gamut to deliver accurate spot colors and gradients, the SurePress L-4533AW prints high-quality labels and packaging. This easy-to-operate, automated digital label press offers unattended operation and versatile low cost off-the-shelf substrate support with industrial-quality water-based inks. Epson provides a turnkey solution with training and materials to help increase efficiency. Epson also offers web-to-print and other automation packages with the included Wasatch RIP.
When: The conference runs from Wednesday, March 7 through Sunday, March 11, 2018 and Hall C is open:
- Friday, March 9 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 10 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 11 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, Calif.; Epson America, Inc. booth #3082 in Hall C
Why: Developed by one of the largest label printer manufacturers in the labeling and packaging industry, Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers and SurePress digital label presses provide proven results for a wide range of full-color labeling applications. Epson’s color label printing solutions are ideal for co-packers in the food and beverage industry looking to provide labeling and flexible packaging services for customers with a low total cost of ownership while offering fast-drying and durable food labels.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/label-printers.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 80,000 employees in 86 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 When printing 2.2-inches (56mm) width bidirectional mode, with banding reduction disabled in 360x360 dpi resolution.
Note: EPSON, ColorWorks, MicroPiezo, and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.