MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – Feb. 21, 2019
Who: Epson, a leader in the digital label and packaging industry, will be showcasing its leading ColorWorks® on-demand, desktop color label printing solutions for fresh food and natural products, as well as samples created on SurePress® digital label presses, at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, Calif. in booth #3234.
What: During Natural Products Expo West, Epson will be featuring its ColorWorks on-demand, desktop inkjet label printer solutions that deliver fast, efficient, custom food and beverage and natural products labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs, bringing greater flexibility to co-packing operations. The booth will also have samples printed from Epson’s SurePress digital label and flexible packaging presses, including real-world samples from Body Barrier™, a high-end soap and body wash brand.
Booth visitors will have a chance to learn the benefits of Epson’s on-demand label printing solutions in the food and beverage and natural product industries – from meeting the needs of high-volume environments to producing customized, high-quality on-demand labels:
- ColorWorks C3500 – With speeds up to four inches per second1, the C3500 inkjet label printer can produce up to 2,000 high-quality full color labels per day at a lower entry price point, helping to reduce labels costs and increase operational efficiencies.
- ColorWorks C7500GE – Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE offers advanced on-demand, durable, full-color glossy and customized label printing with spot color matching at a low cost per label in a quick turnaround time for demanding, high-volume environments.
Samples created from SurePress digital label presses, which deliver high-quality labels with flexibility and accurate color reproduction, providing pre- and post-press versatility to meet the demand of various labels and flexible packaging needs. will also be showcased at the event:
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson's single-pass industrial press uses Epson’s PrecisionCore® linehead technology and low migration LED UV curing ink, enabling high-speed printing ideal for producing labels designed for scratch and weather resistance. The L-6034VW integrates functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, an additional UV curing unit, and automated maintenance and print head monitoring.
- SurePress L-4533AW – This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers remarkable color gamut for accurate spot colors and gradients for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging. The L-4533AW is a low-cost, turnkey solution. At the booth, Epson will be showcasing expanded packaging applications using water-based ink, including shrink and in-mold label, flexible packaging and thin film for foods.
When: The conference runs from Thursday, March 7 through Saturday, March 9 and Hall C is open:
- Thursday, March 7 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, March 8 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9 – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, Calif.; Epson America, Inc. booth #3234 in Hall C; attendees can also visit the Body Barrier booth to see additional product labels printed with SurePress at # 2859 in Hall C
Why: Developed by one of the largest label printer manufacturers in the labeling and packaging industry, Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers and SurePress digital label presses provide proven results for a wide range of full-color labeling applications. Epson’s color label printing solutions are ideal for co-packers in the food and beverage industry looking to provide labeling and flexible packaging services for customers with a low total cost of ownership while offering fast-drying and durable food labels. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/label-printers.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 When printing 2.2-inches (56mm) width bidirectional mode, with banding reduction disabled in 360x360 dpi resolution.
Note: EPSON, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore, and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2019 Epson America, Inc.