MEDIA ALERT: LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Oct. 10, 2022
What: The E4 Experience is an award-winning event bringing together top educators, manufacturing partners, CTS RU certified training, new technology, and networking opportunities to learn and explore what the future will hold for the AV and IT industry.
In the new era of hybrid meeting rooms and transformation of spaces that are more conducive to the evolving Zoom and Teams applications, there is a higher demand for versatility and larger displays. A larger digital canvas provides a better attendee experience and better management of multiple content windows, including chat, presentations and remote attendees. Epson projectors provide larger surfaces and support a range of aspect ratios, including 21:9 – a requirement for the new front row meeting room layout for Teams Rooms. At E4, Epson will demonstrate applications that showcase this and other benefits of projection for creating large, cost-effective displays across multiple markets, including corporate, education, signage, and entertainment.
Projection provides the flexibility to create immersive environments and, with its large display capabilities, to better engage audiences, whether in a live event, museum exhibit, classroom, or hybrid meeting room. Epson products featured at E4 will include:
- Epson Pro EB-PU2220B with the X02 Ultra Short-Throw Lens – This live demo will showcase the world's smallest and lightest 20,000-lumen projector1 with the ELPLX02 ultra short-throw lens. The projector is optimized for live events with 3G-SDI input and output to accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs. The lens delivers images from 100 to 1000-inches, and with a 0.35 throw ratio, negative offset and extensive lens shift range, the ELPLX02 facilitates easy installation and positioning flexibility.
- PowerLite® L630SU – This live demo will display how to create captivating signage from a short distance with this bright short-throw projector. Offering 6,000 lumens of brightness,2 this high-performance laser projector easily delivers bright, beautiful Full HD WUXGA images in space-constrained environments, projecting eye-catching signage and graphics up to 200-inches.
- LightScene® – This live demo will showcase Epson’s cutting-edge digital signage solution that allows users to create stunning visual displays and immersive environments. A convergence of lighting and display technology, LightScene laser projectors captivate audiences by simultaneously illuminating and projecting on virtually any surface or material to unleash dynamic, experiential content for digital art, commercial signage and décor applications.
- PowerLite 800F – This budget-friendly ultra short-throw classroom projector allows teachers to create dynamic, captivating classroom displays. Offering 5,000 lumens of brightness2 and full HD 1080p technology, this versatile projector provides large, true-to-life images up to 130-inches (16:9) for easy reading from nearly anywhere.
- PowerLite 1795F – This ultra-portable, full HD 1080p, wireless projector with Miracast® streaming is built for business travel. The ultra-thin, 4 pound model provides 3,200 lumens of brightness2 to ensure vivid presentations with bright, accurate color.
When: The E4 Experience will take place on Thursday, Oct. 20 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Where: The event will be held at the at the Newton Marriott in Boston, Massachusetts. Additional details can be found at https://e4experience.com/bos22/.
About Epson Laser Projectors
Epson projectors provide more creative possibilities and unparalleled audience experiences. Using state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional color output and durability, Epson delivers comprehensive projector and display solutions that enhance communication, inspire collaboration and enable visionaries to create immersive experiences across a range of environments, including corporate and education spaces, exhibits and museums, and live events. For additional information, visit https://epson.com/projectors.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson's goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Comparison based on projectors rated at 20,000 lumens. Lumens, size and weight based on the manufacturers' online specifications and industry-available data as of December, 2021.
2 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
EPSON, LightScene and PowerLite are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Miracast® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc