MEDIA ALERT: Epson/Long Beach, Calif. – Sept. 2, 2015
Who: Epson, the number one selling projector brand worldwide, will host its annual series of Epson Integrator Certification (EIC) Expos beginning Sept. 16. This series is designed for consultants, Pro AV professionals and decision makers to see the latest and greatest of Epson installation and corporate projector portfolios through in-person trainings with the company’s engineering and product staff. In addition, event attendees will learn about the latest projection tools from the industry’s top vendors and manufacturers, including Chief Mounts, Da-Lite and C2G, during the accompanying exposition breakout sessions.
What: Epson is a leading provider of 3LCD projectors designed to meet the needs of nearly any customer and venue, and feature powerful performance, advanced display capabilities and connectivity options, and offer high resolution and brightness levels for exceptional image quality.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s events:
- BrightLink® Pro: a collaborative whiteboarding solution that turns your existing dry-erase board into a digital whiteboard and works without a computer or software
- Large Venue Series: features up to WUXGA resolution and up to 11,000 lumens of color brightness1 and 11,000 lumens of white brightness1, built-in edge blending, portrait mode capabilities, and the latest in connectivity, with some featured models including HDBaseTTM and 3G-SDI
- Pro Cinema LS10000 3LCD Reflective Laser 4K Enhancement: combining 3LCD Reflective laser projection and 4K Enhancement Technology2 for a truly immersive movie theater experience with unbelievable detail and unprecedented Absolute Black contrast ratio, wider color gamut, richer colors and smoother gradations, along with easy and flexible installation
Breakout session topics include meeting room solutions, large venue projection and Color Brightness and Gamut.
When: The fall training and vendor fair line-up includes six confirmed dates from September through December; additional dates and locations are still being finalized, for a total of nine sessions. Lunch and breakfast will be served.
Where: Following are the confirmed dates for the fall EIC trainings and Integrator Expos, which will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. unless otherwise noted:
- Wed., Sept. 16: Bethesda Marriott, Salons D&E, Bethesda, MD
- Wed., Sept. 30: Detroit Marriott Southfield, Ballroom ABC, Southfield, MI
- Wed., Oct. 14: Marriott Minneapolis West, Galway Ballroom, Minneapolis, MN
- Web., Oct. 28: Omaha DoubleTree Downtown, Ballroom West, Omaha, NE
- Wed., Nov. 11: Kansas City Double Tree, Overland Park Ballroom, Overland Park, KS
- Wed., Dec. 2 (9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.): JW Marriott Desert Ridge, Desert Suites 3-5, Phoenix, AZ
Why: As the number one selling projector brand, Epson is fully committed to offering the most innovative solutions and world-class support and service to its resellers and dealers. The EIC trainings will reinforce attendee understanding of Epson’s role in the AV industry and will provide them with the information they need to make the best recommendations for their customers and equip them with the answers to technical questions and information on third-party tools to enhance the customer’s overall projection experience.
For more information or to register for an EIC training event, please visit www.epson.com/eic.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in printing, visual communications, quality of life and manufacturing. Epson’s lineup ranges from inkjet printers, printing systems and 3LCD projectors to industrial robots, smart glasses and sensing systems and is based on original compact, energy-saving, and high-precision technologies.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises nearly 70,000 employees in 94 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental burdens.
Epson America, Inc. based in Long Beach, Calif. is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: www.epson.com.
You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (http://twitter.com/EpsonAmerica) and YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2 4K Enhancement Technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160 and surpass Full HD image quality. Resolution is 1920 x 1080 in 3D Mode.
Note: EPSON and PowerLite are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. BrightLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.