MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. (Pack Expo, Booth # E-7557) – Oct. 26, 2016
Who: Epson will be featuring its lineup of ColorWorks® on-demand inkjet label printers, as well as color label partners, in its booth at Pack Expo, #E-7557.
What: During Pack Expo, Epson will show their full lineup of ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers, including the ColorWorks C7500G with Wasatch SoftRIP, the newest addition to its line. In addition, Epson’s partners will be demonstrating how various solutions can be used with Epson’s lineup of commercial desktop label printers in the label and packaging industry. The following partners will be in Epson’s booth:
- enLabel Global Services and Epson’s strategic partnership delivers best-in-class, end-to-end solutions for on-demand color compliance-based label printing in the medical device, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and petrochemical markets. The enLabel Integrated Packaging Management (IPM) Software Platform provides accurate and compliant information that is brought to life via Epson ColorWorks label printers.
- METAS LLC will be showcasing their 1-Series digital label finisher. As the need for a label finisher arose and through their experience in the labeling industry, METAS developed the 1-Series digital finisher to help customers achieve production at a significantly lower cost.
- NiceLabel is a leading global developer of label and marking productivity software solutions that help companies reduce complexity and mitigate risk while meeting compliance requirements and increasing productivity, quality and agility. NiceLabel’s design, print and management solutions are modular, easily configurable and scalable so they enable best practice labeling processes to be implemented quickly with significant ROI.
- TEKLYNX is the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions. TEKLYNX’ solutions help streamline business operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations spanning from the food and beverage industry, chemical, healthcare, and general manufacturing. TEKLYNX software is suited to help businesses from small and mid-sized organizations to global enterprises with label design, label printing, label management, and data collection solutions.
- Wasatch Computer Technology, LLC is a leading developer of RIP and Print Management solutions for label printing, wide format digital printing, screen separations, digital textile printing, dye sublimation, and other specialized processes in the digital printing market. They will be demonstrating their RIP software and how to manage CMYK control on color labeling.
When: The conference runs Sunday, Nov. 6 through Wednesday, Nov. 9 and the exhibit hall is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Where: McCormick Place, Chicago; Epson booth #E-7557
Why: As one of the largest label printer manufacturers in the labeling and packaging industry, Epson’s ColorWorks labeling solutions deliver proven results for a wide range of on-demand, full-color labeling applications from packaging and manufacturing to retail, logistics and more.
Epson works closely with industry-leading color label partners to ensure customers receive the ideal solution for their needs. In addition, by transitioning to an on-demand color labeling solution, Epson channel partners can help manufacturers reduce total labeling costs by up to 50 percent by eliminating inventory of traditional black and white or pre-printed color labels and waste.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 67,000 employees in 90 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
Note: EPSON and ColorWorks are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks.