LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Nov. 9, 2023 – Epson today announced it will be participating in Future Branches in Austin from Nov. 28-30, 2023. Dedicated to providing leading solutions to financial institutions, Epson will be demonstrating its newest multifunction teller devices, as well as other check scanners and receipt printers designed to help branches innovate and bring better experiences to their customers.
“Branch operations today are ever changing, Epson understands that financial institutions need technology that delivers results, works more efficiently and performs reliably every time,” said Rahn Rampton, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Epson is dedicated to delivering cost-effective, innovative, market-leading products backed by world-class service and support. In a constantly evolving environment, our solutions can help maximize uptime, reduce errors and build trust with customers.”
Future Branches is a three-day networking event exploring how financial institutions are capitalizing on physical spaces by revamping in-store technology, revitalizing front line associates and reimagining branch processes to meet the ever-changing demands of customers. Epson will be showcasing its newest line of multifunction teller devices and Receipt Printers:
- TM-S2000II-NW and TM-S9000II-NW Multifunction Teller Devices – Epson’s newest multifunction teller devices are designed for ease of use and come with both Ethernet and high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity to ensure futureproofing and flexibility. Featuring check scanning as well as two-sided ID card scanning, the versatile multifunction devices include a 100-check document feeder and bright LCD display for quick, easy access to device and maintenance status. The TM-S9000II-NW adds an integrated thermal receipt printer for fast receipt printing. The S9000II-NW will be demoed live at the booth.
- TM-S1000 Check Scanner – Allows customers the opportunity to get all the advantages of remote deposit capture (RDC) with proven reliability, 99.9% MICR read accuracy, and high-quality scanning. The scanner is available in single feed, 30, 60 and 90 check per minute throughput rates.
- TM-T70II Thermal Receipt Printer – The small, front-loading printer can be placed under the counter or combined with the TM-S2000II series of products for a stackable vertical deployment. It features fast printing, industry-leading reliability, dual interfaces, and more.
- OmniLink® TM-m50II Thermal Receipt Printer – Seamlessly combining a compact, modern design with exceptional performance, the printer delivers print speeds of up to 500 mm/sec.1 The printer has a flexible configuration, working in either a top-exit or front-exit orientation and its small size is ideal for tight spaces.
- OmniLink TM-T88VII Thermal Receipt Printer – As the fastest receipt printer in the industry,2 the printer offers fast print speeds, simultaneous multi-interface connectivity and advanced paper-saving functions.
- OmniLink TM-H6000V Multifunction Printer – With fast check processing and transaction times, this multifunction unit is ideal for financial institutions. The unit offers Ethernet, serial and USB ports. It can perform drop in validation and boasts 99.9% MICR read accuracy. The unit can print slip paper (checks) and thermal roll paper receipts.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/financial.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Speed based on using approved Epson media. For more information, please visit www.epson.com/testedmedia.
2 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers' published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.