Epson to Showcase Leading Solutions for Financial Institutions at Future Branches Boston 2023
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – June 20, 2023 – Epson today announced it will be participating in Future Branches in Boston from June 27-28, 2023. Dedicated to providing leading solutions to financial institutions, Epson will be demonstrating its newest multifunction teller devices, as well as other check scanners and receipt printers designed to help branches innovate and bring better experiences to their customers.
“Epson is dedicated to meeting the ever-growing changes and market demands for financial institutions of all sizes – today and into the future,” said Rahn Rampton, product manager, Epson America, Inc. “Our new network-enabled multifunction teller devices allow customers to use USB connectivity today, and then easily move to Ethernet as IT needs change, with no need for updates or new units.”
Future Branches Boston 2023 is a two-day networking event exploring how financial institutions are revamping retail banking technology, retooling front line associates and creating the branch experience of the future. Epson will be demonstrating its newest line of multifunction teller devices, as well as showcasing the following products:
- Newest Multifunction Teller Devices – The TM-S2000II-NW and TM-S9000II-NW are designed for ease of use and come with both Ethernet and high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity to ensure futureproofing and flexibility during deployment. Featuring check scanning as well as two-sided ID card scanning, the versatile multifunction devices include a 100-check document feeder and bright LCD display for quick, easy access to device and maintenance status. The TM-S9000II-NW adds an integrated thermal receipt printer for fast receipt printing. The S9000II-NW will be demoed live at the booth.
- TM-S1000 Check Scanner – Allows customers the opportunity to get all the advantages of remote deposit capture (RDC) with proven reliability, 99.9% MICR read accuracy, and high-quality scanning. The scanner is available in single feed, 30, 60 and 90 check per minute throughput rates.
- TM-T70II Thermal Receipt Printer – The small, front-loading printer can be placed under the counter or combined with the TM-S2000II series of products for a stackable vertical deployment. It features fast printing, industry-leading reliability, dual interfaces, and more.
- OmniLink® TM-T88VII Thermal Receipt Printer – As the fastest receipt printer in the industry,1 the printer offers fast print speeds, simultaneous multi-interface connectivity and advanced paper-saving functions.
- OmniLink TM-H6000V Multifunction Printer – With fast check processing and transaction times, this multifunction unit is ideal for financial institutions. The unit offers Ethernet, serial and USB ports. It can perform drop in validation, and boasts 99.9% MICR read accuracy. The unit can print slip paper (checks) and thermal roll paper receipts.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/financial.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers' published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.