MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. (HIMSS19, Booth #3189) – Jan. 31, 2019
Who: Epson, in conjunction with industry-leading healthcare partners, will be showcasing its lineup of clinical and administrative technology solutions at HIMSS19 in booth #3189.
What: At HIMSS19, attendees will have an opportunity to experience how Epson’s innovative business solutions, including workgroup printers and scanners, on-demand color label printers, POS receipt printers and PACS disc image storage, simplify and streamline processes in today’s demanding healthcare environments. From managing patient records and labeling medications, to archiving and displaying data, Epson’s fast and reliable technology engineered for healthcare, helps cut costs and improve patient safety, allowing healthcare professionals to focus on what really matters – patient care.
Epson’s healthcare partners will also be represented at the booth, including Becton Dickinson, eClinicalworks with Acuant, Hyland, Omnicell, and PioneerRx. Attendees will have the chance to learn how Epson technologies coupled with partner solutions – from medication management and retail pharmacy systems to electronic health records and cloud-based services – are transforming the healthcare industry.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s show:
- On-Demand Color Label Printers: Epson ColorWorks® on-demand color label printers help increase caregiver and patient safety. The C3500 is ideal for applications such as retail medication, syringe and IV compound labels, and patient ID wristbands. Color not only enhances safety by enabling inclusion of photo identification, color coded warnings, and color highlighted information, but also helps improve readability and reduce errors. Also, Epson's unique pigment inks are highly durable against water and solvents.
- Receipt Printers: A leader in receipt printers for POS for four decades, with printers such as the OmniLink® TM-H6000V and TM-T88VI as well the TM-m30, Epson delivers reliable, cost-effective, compact, and mobile-friendly technologies for greater flexibility to expedite outpatient and retail transactions, as well as lab diagnostic test results.
- Document Scanners: Epson’s reliable and high-speed document scanners, validated by leading healthcare EHR and HIS companies, can help improve efficiency and accuracy in nearly every administrative and clinical application. Quickly scan, share and save medical records, prescriptions, insurance documents, IDs, and more. Epson scanners, including the flagship, fastest workgroup scanner in its lineup1, the DS-970, makes it easy to turn paper forms into digitized, structured data for Electronic Medical Records, research databases or other desired locations.
- Workgroup Printers: Epson’s award-winning WorkForce Pro® WF-C5790 and WF-C8190 workgroup printers, powered by PrecisionCore®, deliver low-cost color, breakthrough speed and high-quality output, improving healthcare operations and budgets. Patients can receive personalized prescriptions, medication management instructions and after-visit summary reports with images, adherence alerts, graphics, instructions, and more with full color. And, PIN-restricted access is designed to help confidential information secure.
- Wide-Format Printers: Epson’s SureColor® T-Series printers produce high quality prints on demand, delivering precise line drawings, posters, and diagrams. Delivering prints that make a big impression, Epson’s professional wide-format printers such as the SureColor T3170, produce durable, vibrant prints and feature integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct2 connectivity to allow for easy printing from virtually anywhere in the office.
- Disc Producers: Epson’s disc publisher models, such as the Discproducer Standard PP100II, exceed the worldwide standard for radiology PACS and DICOM disc imaging and printing. The high-speed duplication system, with advanced features to quickly and easily download PACS images, delivers high-quality results and improves efficiency and accuracy throughout radiology and imaging operations.
- Business Projectors: Epson’s projector solutions are feature-packed and offer stunning color with true-to-life image quality. Epson offers a range of projection products for hospitals and administrative offices, including compact, mobile solutions for the road-warrior with easy set up tools, interactive displays for modern meeting spaces with enhanced collaboration tools, the powerful mid-range, compact PowerLite® L-Series with enterprise level Wi-Fi ideal for any meeting or training room, and the Pro L-Series for large conference rooms, events and more.
- Smart Glasses: Epson’s smart glasses seamlessly blend digital content into the outside world. The Epson Moverio® BT-35E smart glasses feature an interface unit with HDMI® and USB Type-C ports to connect to popular output devices and provide a transparent HD display. Featuring a durable build and leveraging features designed for comfort, the Epson smart glasses can be repeatedly worn by multiple users, fitting comfortably for long periods of time.
For additional information on Epson’s healthcare technology solutions, visit: https://epson.com/business-solutions-healthcare-market-products
When: The conference runs from Monday, February 11 through Friday, February 15, 2019 and the exhibit hall is open:
- Tuesday, February 12 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 13 – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, February 14 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando; Epson America, Inc. booth #3189
Why: In today’s demanding healthcare environments, Epson understands the need for integrated technology solutions that reduce operating costs, simplify training and improve patient care and safety. As a leader in imaging technologies, Epson provides cutting-edge solutions that deliver powerful productivity, outstanding results and cost-effective ownership with the leading healthcare solution providers, all backed by world-class service and support.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software. Available on select SureColor T-Series models.
EPSON, ColorWorks, Moverio, PowerLite, PrecisionCore, SureColor, and WorkForce are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2019 Epson America, Inc.