MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – March 3, 2020
Who: Epson, along with industry-leading healthcare partners, will be demonstrating its lineup of administrative technology solutions for healthcare at HIMSS20 in booth #5071.
What: At HIMSS20, Epson will be showcasing its business solutions for healthcare providers, including workgroup printers and document scanners, on-demand color label printers, wide-format printers, and PACS disc image storage, publishers and printers. From managing patient records and labeling medications, to archiving and displaying data, Epson’s fast and reliable technology helps cut costs and improve patient safety.
Epson will be joined by our partners who offer healthcare solutions and services, including Digitech Systems, eClinicalworks, Omnicell, and Sorna, to demonstrate how Epson technologies coupled with partner solutions are transforming the healthcare industry.
Epson will showcase the following products at this year’s show:
- On-Demand Color Label Printers: Epson ColorWorks® C3500 on-demand color label printer is ideal for applications such as retail medication, syringe and IV compound labels, and patient ID wristbands. Color not only enhances safety by allowing for the inclusion of photo identification, color coded warnings and color highlighted information, but also helps improve readability and reduce errors. Also, Epson's unique pigment inks are highly durable against water and solvents.
- Document Scanners: Epson’s reliable and high-speed document scanners, validated by leading healthcare EHR and HIS companies, are designed to help improve efficiency and accuracy in nearly every administrative application. Offices can quickly scan, share and save medical records, prescriptions, insurance documents, IDs, and more with Epson’s lineup of portable, desktop and workgroup document scanners. Epson’s document scanners, including the DS-870 color duplex workgroup document scanner, the DS-530 color duplex document scanner the DS-320 portable duplex document scanner, and the new DS-32000 and DS-30000 large-format document scanners, help users streamline the process of turning paper forms into digitized, structured data for Electronic Medical Records, research databases or other desired locations.
- Workgroup Printers Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™: The WorkForce® Pro WF-C5790 Supertank printer features an innovative Replaceable Ink Pack System to minimize office interventions, improving healthcare operations and budgets. Due to low power requirements for printing, the WorkForce Pro WF-M5299 monochrome inkjet printer, along Epson’s portfolio of business inkjet office solutions, help battery-powered mobile workstations, such as Newscastle Systems, more practical for extend work operations, and helps workers to improve productivity wherever they do their jobs. The WorkForce Enterprise WF-C20590 high-speed color line head MFP delivers breakthrough speeds up to 100 ISO pages per minute† and produces high-quality medication management instructions, after-visit summary reports and more with full color.
- Wide-Format Printers: The SureColor® T3170x leverages new easy-to-fill, refillable ink tanks and Epson PrecisionCore MicroTFP® printhead technology to produce high quality prints on demand, delivering precise line drawings, posters, charts, and diagrams that make a big impression. Office tasks are simple to complete with integrated Wi-Fi Direct® connectivity1 to allow for easy printing from virtually anywhere in the office on smartphones and tablets.2
- Disc Producers: Epson’s CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc publisher and printer models, including the Discproducer PP-100III, are used worldwide for radiology PACS and DICOM disc imaging and printing. The high-speed duplication system, with advanced features to quickly and easily download PACS images, delivers high-quality results and improves efficiency and accuracy throughout radiology and imaging operations.
For additional information on Epson’s technology solutions for healthcare providers, visit:
When: The conference runs from Monday, March 9 through Friday, March 13, 2020 and the exhibit hall is open:
- Tuesday, March 10 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 11 – 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12 – 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando; Epson America, Inc. booth #5071
Why: In today’s demanding and varied healthcare offices, Epson is committed to providing integrated technology solutions that can help reduce operating costs, simplify and streamline training and improve patient care and safety. As a leader in imaging technologies, Epson provides cutting-edge, cost-effective solutions that drive efficiency and deliver powerful productivity, outstanding results with leading healthcare solution providers, all backed by world-class service and support.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics, and is underpinned by original microdevices. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than U.S. $10 billion.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to range and type of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson ConnectTM enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect
EPSON, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore, SureColor, TFP, and WorkForce are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2020 Epson America, Inc.