MEDIA ALERT: LONG BEACH, Calif. – Jan. 8, 2019
Who: Epson America, Inc., a leader in the digital label and packaging industry, will be showcasing its leading ColorWorks® on-demand color label printing solutions and samples created on SurePress® digital label presses at the Promotional Products Association International Expo in Las Vegas (Booth #4767).
What: During PPAI Expo, the premier trade show for the promotional products industry, Epson will be demonstrating its ColorWorks on-demand inkjet label printers that deliver fast, efficient, custom labels on-demand to save time and reduce costs, bringing greater flexibility to co-packing operations. Epson will also be showing label samples created on its line of high-quality SurePress digital label presses, which can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold labels, as well as flexible packaging.
Booth visitors will have a chance to learn about the benefits of using Epson’s ColorWorks on-demand printing solutions including the:
- ColorWorks C3500 – With speeds up to four inches per second1, the C3500 inkjet label printer can produce up to 2,000 high-quality full color labels per day at a lower entry price point, helping to dramatically reduce labels costs and increase operational efficiencies.
- ColorWorks C7500GE – Built for reliable, high-quality performance, the C7500GE offers advanced on-demand, durable, full-color glossy, and customized label printing with spot color matching at a low cost per label in a quick turnaround time for demanding, high-volume environments.
Samples created from the following SurePress digital label presses will also be showcased at the event:
- SurePress L-6034VW – Epson's single-pass industrial press uses Epson’s PrecisionCore® linehead technology and low migration LED UV curing ink, enabling high-speed printing ideal for producing labels designed for scratch and weather resistance. The L-6034VW integrates functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, an additional UV curing unit, and automated maintenance and print head monitoring.
- SurePress L-4533AW – This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers remarkable color gamut for accurate spot colors and gradients for brand-quality color prime labels and packaging. The L-4533AW is a low-cost, turnkey solution. At the booth, Epson will be showcasing expanded packaging applications using water-based ink, including shrink and in-mold label, flexible packaging and thin film for foods.
When: The conference runs from Sunday, Jan. 13 through Thursday, Jan. 17 and the Exhibitor Hall is open:
- Tuesday, Jan. 15 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 16 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 17 from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Where: Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev.; Epson America Booth #4767.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 When printing 2.2-inches (56mm) width bidirectional mode, with banding reduction disabled in 360x360 dpi resolution
Note: EPSON, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore, and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2018 Epson America, Inc.