LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Oct. 12, 2022 – Epson today announced it will be showcasing its full line of professional printing solutions at PRINTING United in Las Vegas from Oct. 19-21, including its three PRINTING United Alliance 2022 Pinnacle Product Awards winners. As part of its offering on the show floor in booth #C7730, Epson will host the “Seventy 5 Café,” a pop-up coffee stand where visitors can enjoy a free gourmet coffee drink and view real-world applications – everything from the menus to the mugs to the branded t-shirts was produced with Epson technology.
“We have all missed the excitement and energy that PRINTING United brings to our industry,” said Reed Hecht, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “It’s great to finally have opportunities to interact and showcase the latest Epson printers in action – live and in person. We’re excited to be bringing our full breadth of solutions to Las Vegas where booth visitors can see printer demos, get print samples and chat with our printing experts about how they can grow their printing business.”
Epson will display a range of printing solutions ideal for a variety of applications, including indoor and outdoor signage, photography, graphics, and textile applications. Attendees can see the new and esteemed wide-format solutions in action, check out print samples, and speak with product experts about how Epson can help them grow their printing business. Products on display include:
- Dye-Sublimation Printers: Serving the unique needs of businesses of all sizes, the SureColor® F-Series dye-sublimation printers are engineered to offer a combination of reliable operation, exceptional quality and blazing fast print output for a range of applications to help businesses grow.
- Direct-to-Garment Printers: SureColor F-Series DTG printers are designed to increase overall production, while dramatically reducing maintenance and operating costs.
- Resin Printers: The SureColor R-Series 64-inch roll-to-roll printers with water-based resin inks provide consistent, repeatable color for professional-quality vinyl, banner, vehicle wrap, and other traditional signage prints at remarkable speeds.
- UV Flatbed Printer: The SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer offers an amazing combination of image quality, productivity, and convenience for printing outstanding-quality outdoor signage, promotional goods and more.
- Solvent Printers: The SureColor S-Series delivers fast print speeds up to 550 ft/hr1 and same-day lamination capabilities to meet even the most demanding deadlines.
- Photography and Graphic Art Printer: The new SureColor P8570D wide-format production photo and graphics printer features an all-new, compact design and is engineered to achieve unbelievable quality and speed with innovative, automatic dual roll switching.
- CAD/Technical Printer: The SureColor T7770 with optional stacker features full-front operation to deliver posters, POP displays and CAD and technical drawings with incredible precision and stunning color.
- Professional Photo Minilab: The SureLab D1070 takes Epson’s proven minilab technology for small format, photographic printing to the next level with a sleek, modern solution that seamlessly integrates into workflows for maximum profitability.
For more information on Epson’s wide-format printing solutions, visit www.epson.com/proimaging.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson's goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Print times are based upon print engine speeds only. Total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc.
EPSON and SureColor are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.