MEDIA ALERT: LAS VEGAS (ITEX 2019, Booth #311) – April 17, 2019
Who: Epson®, a leading provider of business imaging solutions, along with its preferred partners, will be exhibiting its lineup of business technology solutions at ITEX 2019 in booth #311.
What: At ITEX 2019, attendees will have an opportunity to experience Epson’s innovative business solutions, including its workgroup printers, scanners and wide format printers. Epson’s partners will also be represented at the booth, including ACDI, a PaperCut print management software supplier, and Digitech Systems, an enterprise content management (ECM) software and cloud-based solution provider. Attendees will have the chance to learn how Epson technologies paired with partner solutions can help expand their businesses for long-term success.
Epson will highlight the following products at this year’s show:
- Business Inkjet Printers: From the WorkForce® Enterprise WF-C20590 line head A3/tabloid line head printer to the WorkForce Pro WF-C869R A3 multifunction printer and the WorkForce ST-4000 EcoTank Supertank printer, all powered by PrecisionCore®, Epson offers a wide range of business inkjet printers that can serve as laser printer and copier alternatives. The robust portfolio delivers low total cost of ownership with fast print speeds and high-quality output.
- Document Scanners: Epson’s reliable and high-speed document scanners can help improve efficiency and accuracy in nearly every business application with fast scanning, sharing and saving. Epson scanners, including the flagship and fastest workgroup scanner in its lineup1, the DS-970, allows dealers to expand their portfolio offerings to different vertical markets.
- Wide-Format Printers: Epson’s SureColor® T-Series wide-format printers produce high-quality prints on demand, delivering precise line drawings, posters and diagrams. The modern wide-format printers, including the SureColor T3170 24-inch desktop printer, produce durable, vibrant prints and feature integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct2 connectivity to allow for easy printing from virtually anywhere in the office.
In addition, Epson will be participating in two on-site educational Breakout Sessions:
- Cornerstone: On Wednesday, April 24 at 9:45/10 a.m. in room #108, Larry Trevarthen, director of business imaging, Epson America, will discuss inkjet and Cornerstone, a new Print as a Service program for IT value-added resellers selling to small and medium sized businesses.
- Inkjet has Made a Big Comeback. Learn What that Means for Your Business: On Wednesday, April 24 at 2 p.m. in room #107, Mike Dane, product management, Epson America, will be moderating the panel, while BusinessFirst partners Seminole Office Solutions and Carolina Business Equipment will be lending their expertise as participants on the panel.
When: Epson is exhibiting on April 24-25 during the following exhibit hall hours:
- Wednesday, April 24: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 25: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas; Epson America, Inc. booth #311
Why: Partners and resellers are always looking for growth opportunities by expanding product solution offerings to their customers. Epson understands this need by bringing innovative technologies from the industrial level down to business offices. As a leading provider of a wide range of high-performance business products, Epson provides qualified partners access to the full range of imaging and display solutions – business printers, document scanners and laser projectors – allowing partners to offer customers a more comprehensive suite of office solutions.
For additional information on Epson’s business technology solutions, visit: www.epson.com/workforce
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 81,000 employees in 85 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson America, Inc., based in Long Beach, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/EpsonAmerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 Based on letter-sized scans at 300 dpi in Black-and-White, Grayscale or Color Mode.
2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software. Available on select SureColor T-Series models, including: SureColor T3170, T5170, T3470, and T5470.
All rights reserved. EPSON, PrecisionCore, SureColor and WorkForce are registered trademarks, LightScene is a trademark and Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2019 Epson America, Inc.