LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Aug. 9, 2021 – As more companies look to do their own research before engaging with a salesperson, Epson today announced new e-learning materials available on its website for the SurePress® L-6534VW UV digital label press. Readily available information allows prospective customers to better understand their digital label press options, the technology available and how the SurePress L-6534VW can meet their business needs.
“We understand that potential prospects prefer to do their own analysis before speaking with someone on our sales staff,” said Gabriela De Los Angeles, associate product manager of marketing, Epson America, Inc. “In an effort to help prospective customers be informed about their options and the unique technology our solutions leverage, we’re glad to offer these new e-learning materials.”
New e-learning materials available on the SurePress website include:
- Automation: How automating manual tasks and implementing precautionary features can significantly reduce downtime, resulting in greater output
- Digital Varnish: How Digital Varnish embellishment can be used to add a unique look or tactile feel to a final product
- Print Quality: Advanced technology can hold media tightly to allow for precise ink droplet placement, while LED pinning system holds ink in place and prevents bleeding or uneven lines
- White Ink: For labels printed on clear, metallic, and similar substrates, white ink can provide both opacity and a white basecoat for images
For additional information and to see the new e-learning tools, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, or to set up a remote live demo, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or email@example.com
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
EPSON and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.