LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Jan. 25, 2021 – Epson America Inc. today announced that Keypoint Intelligence, the world’s leading independent provider of testing services and analytical information to the document imaging industry, recognized Epson for its WorkForce® Enterprise and WorkForce business printing and scanning solutions. Epson also received recognition for its consumer WorkForce Pro lineup of printers for the office and home.
Epson’s BLI Winter 2021 Pick Awards include:
- WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000, WF-C20750, WF-C20600 awarded Outstanding Achievement in Innovation for Departmental Finishing Capabilities
- WorkForce EC-C7000 awarded Outstanding Business-Class Tabloid Color Inkjet All-in-One
- WorkForce DS-32000 awarded Outstanding A3 Scanner
- WorkForce Pro WF-7840 and WF-7820 awarded Outstanding Tabloid Color Inkjet All-in-One
- WorkForce Pro WF-4830 and WF-4820 awarded Outstanding Color Inkjet All-in-One for Home Offices
"The Epson WorkForce Enterprise series is a ground-breaking development in the inkjet space," said George Mikolay, associate director of A3 hardware/production, Keypoint Intelligence. "For the first time, business users are able to switch from toner-based technology for departmental office printing to inkjet without having to sacrifice some of the finishing capabilities they're used to having available to them. Plus, Keypoint Intelligence's extensive testing all but assures top-notch reliability and minimal impact on productivity when utilizing the finisher."
“Whether for our channel partners or customers, Epson provides high-performing and efficient technologies,” said Joseph Contreras, commercial marketing executive, Office Solutions, Epson America, Inc. “These latest accolades from industry experts Keypoint Intelligence underscore our commitment to meeting printing and scanning needs of businesses and consumers alike.”
More About Epson’s BLI Winter 2021 Picks:
- WorkForce Enterprise Series: The next-generation WorkForce Enterprise printing portfolio spans from mid- to high-volume – 60 ISO ppm, 75 ISO ppm and 100 ISO ppm† (black/color) – providing a suite of reliable, cost-effective color office printing solutions to address a range of business printing requirements. With Epson’s PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology™, the WF-C20600, WF-C20750, and WF-C21000 offer the lowest power consumption in their class1 and low intervention with few maintenance parts. With robust optional finishing options and double the finishing speeds of its predecessor, the improved professional staple finisher features stapling, stacking and hole punch capabilities, while the new professional booklet finisher includes the professional stapler finisher capabilities, as well as a booklet making feature.
- WorkForce EC-C7000: Engineered to meet the needs of today’s hybrid workforce, the affordable EC-C7000 color A3 multifunction printer is designed for reliability and to deliver fast, professional-quality prints up to 13" x 19". The EC-C7000 delivers fast prints at speeds up to 25/12 (black/color) ISO ppm†, a fast first page out and up to 85 percent lower power consumption compared to color laser printers.2
- WorkForce DS-32000: With fast speeds to meet the requirements of busy businesses, the DS-32000 document scanner delivers speeds up to 90 ppm3 with a peak daily duty cycle of 40,000 sheets.4 The DS-32000 accommodates sheets up to 12" x 17", folded pages, plastic cards, sealed envelopes, and passports.5 It also features a compact, space-saving footprint designed to complement the modern workspace, and has a flexible design, providing both vertical and horizontal feed options, as well as easy rotation for convenient storage.
- WorkForce Pro WF-7840, WF-7820, WF-4830, and WF-4820: Powered by PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology, the new WorkForce Pro models bring new levels of productivity with high-speed, high-precision printing and fast first-page-out. With print speeds up to 25/12 (black/color) ISO ppm†, these easy-to-use solutions combine speed, print quality and reliability to meet the needs of business professionals whether in the office or working remote. These WorkForce Pro models are also compatible with the all-new Epson Smart Panel™ app6 for enhanced connectivity and productivity from mobile devices, including Wi-Fi setup, PC-free printing and more.
BLI Picks stand alone in the industry and are hard-earned awards as they are based on rigorous testing, including an extensive durability assessment and evaluation of key attributes such as usability, image quality, and value. Each product that passes its lab test earns the Highly Recommended or Recommended Seal and a Certificate of Reliability, with the best performers qualifying as Pick contenders. BLI Outstanding Achievements acknowledge products or technologies that stand out for attributes such as innovation, usefulness, or value.
For 60 years, clients in the digital imaging industry have relied on Keypoint Intelligence for independent hands-on testing, lab data, and extensive market research to drive their product and sales success. Keypoint Intelligence has been recognized as the industry’s most trusted resource for unbiased information, analysis, and awards due to decades of analyst experience. More information about the Winter 2021 Pick Awards can be found online here: www.keypointintelligence.com/news/awards
The Epson WorkForce Enterprise WF-C21000, WF-C20750, WF-C20600 and WorkForce EC-C7000 are now available exclusively through authorized BusinessFirstSM resellers. For more information about the BusinessFirst Partner Program, please visit www.epson.com/epson-partners-program.
The Epson DS-32000 (MSRP $3,799) is now available through authorized CaptureProSM resellers. For more information about the CapturePro Partner Program, please visit www.epson.com/epson-partners-program.
The WorkForce Pro WF-4820 ($179.99 MSRP), WF-4830 ($199.99 MSRP), WF-7820 ($249.99 MSRP), and WF-7840 ($299.99 MSRP) are now available through major retailers nationwide and on the Epson store (www.epsonstore.com). For more information, please visit www.epson.com.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1 Compared to similarly featured color multifunction printers with speeds of 45 ppm or greater based on industry available data, October 2019. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
2 Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions. Compared with best-selling, color laser printers priced at $1,499 (USD) or less and 40 ppm or less, as of October 2020. Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources.
3 Based on 300 dpi, letter-size, landscape orientation, black-and-white, color or gray
4 Peak daily duty cycle is the highest recommended number of scanned sheets per day. For best results, do not exceed the peak daily duty cycle. Calculations based on maximum scanning speed and an assumed daily use time.
5 Optional carrier sheet required.
6 Requires Epson Smart Panel app download and a compatible smart device. Data usage fees may apply. For more information, please visit www.epson.com/support
EPSON, PrecisionCore, and WorkForce are registered trademarks, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology and Smart Panel are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. BusinessFirst and CapturePro are service marks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.