LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Feb. 28, 2023 – Epson today announced plans to showcase leading and essential hospitality technology solutions at MURTEC 2023, the multi-unit restaurant technology conference. Epson solutions, engineered for flexibility and reliability, can help restaurants run more efficiently and address many situations – line busting, self-ordering, curbside delivery, and online ordering. MURTEC will be held from March 6-8 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino in booth #306.
“Restaurants are faced with orders coming in from multiple online and dine-in touchpoints, and there is a need for solutions that can help streamline operations,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our latest products and come away with ideas for how to improve business efficiencies and best serve customer needs and experiences.”
Demonstrations in Epson’s booth at MURTEC include:
- Fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1 – The OmniLink® TM-T88VII offers lightning-fast print speeds and flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment.
- Liner-free thermal label printers – The OmniLink TM-L100 offers our broadest media support and the versatile TM-L90II LFC features fast, efficient operation to help restaurants streamline processes and improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet demands for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
- Mobile POS solutions – The m-Series OmniLink TM-50II and TM-m30II-SL offer a modern compact design, engineered for versatile connectivity, performance, and reliability for hospitality environments, including kiosk usage.
- Wearable wireless receipt printers – The Mobilink™ TM-P20II, TM-P80II and TM-P80II Plus portable receipt printers offer a sleek and modern enclosure, improved rugged design and enhanced wireless connectivity, delivering operational agility by untethering operators from a POS terminal, even taking them beyond the four walls if necessary.
- Kitchen Display System (KDS) – Ideal for quick-service restaurant (QSR) and small-restaurant environments, Epson’s KDS system digitizes, routes and displays order information to support a kitchen’s workflow.
- On-demand color labeling – The compact ColorWorks® C4000 color label printer offers restaurants an easy solution for adding high-quality color to labeling to improve branding of in-house produced items, print color coupons and reduce delivery errors with color coding.
- Back Office Printing: Epson’s business printers, engineered with PrecisionCore Heat-Free® inkjet technology, are ideal for everyday store printing needs. Two compact Supertank business models – the WorkForce® ST-M1000 monochrome printer and WorkForce ST-C4100 color MFP – are designed for reliability and include up to 2 years of ink in the box.2,3
Epson’s high-quality and innovative technology solutions enable today’s restaurateurs to streamline processes and operations for increased efficiency and enhanced customer experiences. For additional information about Epson’s hospitality solutions, visit www.epson.com/poshospitality.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers' published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
2 ST-M1000: Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 300 pages.
3 ST-C4100: Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 200 pages.
EPSON, ColorWorks, PrecisionCore Heat-Free, and WorkForce are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark and Mobilink is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.