LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – May 19, 2022 – As opportunities and challenges left by the pandemic have changed the restaurant industry in profound ways, Epson today announced plans to showcase its innovative solutions at the National Restaurant Association Show. At work in millions of POS systems worldwide, Epson solutions, engineered for flexibility and reliability, can help restaurants run more efficiently and address many situations – line busting, self-ordering, curbside delivery, and online ordering. Epson’s solutions and demonstrations will be on display from May 21-24 at the McCormick Place in Chicago in booth #6470.
“Over the last few years, restaurants have had to adjust to a steep increase in demand for online ordering and takeout, while now also planning for indoor dining to make a strong comeback,” said Mauricio Chacon, group product manager, Business Systems Division, Epson America, Inc. “Show attendees will have an opportunity to explore our newest products and come away with ideas for how to improve business efficiencies and best serve customer needs and experiences.”
Epson invites National Restaurant Association Show attendees to experience the following innovative solutions at its booth:
- Newest liner-free thermal label printer – The OmniLink® TM-L100 offers our broadest media support for bag labels, item labeling and more, and tablet-friendly connectivity options to help restaurants streamline processes and improve efficiency in the way they serve customers and meet ever-growing demand for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
- Fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1 – The OmniLink TM-T88VII offers lightning-fast print speeds and flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment.
- Mobile POS solutions – The OmniLink TM-m50, TM-m30II-h and Mobilink™ P80 provide innovative solutions for retailers to easily manage mobile receipt printing needs.
- On-demand color labeling – The compact ColorWorks® C4000 color label printer delivers connectivity and dynamic image quality, offering restaurants an easy solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
- Kitchen display systems – All-in-one kitchen display systems optimize kitchen workflow for managing food order prep and supporting order delivery workflow.
The National Restaurant Association Show floor will be open Saturday, May 21 through Monday, May 23 from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Tuesday, May 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. For additional information about Epson’s high-quality and innovative technology solutions for restaurants, visit Epson’s website.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers' published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON and ColorWorks are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. Mobilink and OmniLink are trademarks of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.