LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – July 20, 2023 – Epson today announced plans for RSPA’s RetailNOW 2023 being held July 30-Aug.1 in Orlando, Fla. Epson will be exhibiting at the show in booth #519, demonstrating its latest point-of-sale and labeling solutions for retail and hospitality, including a full ice cream stand to demonstrate its self-ordering kiosk technology. In addition, Epson’s Brianna Moriarty and Josh Stanphill will be participating in two panel discussions during the event.
“RetailNOW is an incredibly important event for retail solution providers and for Epson,” said Linda Sudderth, North America Sales Manager, Business Systems, Epson America, Inc. “With 2023 commemorating the 75th anniversary of RSPA, we are proud to be participating in the upcoming RetailNOW event that provides the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues, demonstrate new technology and create lasting relationships.”
Epson will be participating in two education sessions, both taking place on Tuesday, Aug. 1 from 1:15-2:15 p.m. ET:
- Emerging Technologies VARs and ISVs Can't Afford to Ignore – Moriarty will host this panel discussion with industry leaders to talk about the latest trends and innovations in emerging technologies, including AI, machine learning and robotics. The session will also cover key considerations for VARs and ISVs, such as understanding the use cases and potential of each technology, evaluating their impact on existing business models, and identifying potential partners and vendors in the space.
- Key Challenges ISVs and VARs Face Today – Stanphill will look at the key challenges ISVs and VARs are facing today with go-to market, product integration and deployment, and post-product support. The panel will discuss how ISVs and VARs can lean on their partners to help address these challenges, and how to form new strategic partnerships.
At Epson’s booth, attendees will have an opportunity to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings with a visit to a custom ice cream bar that showcases a sneak peek at Epson’s new kitchen display system for managing food order prep and supporting order delivery workflow. Additional products and demonstrations in the booth include:
- Mobile POS solutions – The OmniLink® TM-m30III, OmniLink TM-m50II, and Mobilink™ printers provide innovative solutions for retailers to easily manage mobile receipt printing needs.
- Liner-free thermal label printer – The OmniLink TM-L100, which offers our broadest media support, makes it easy to print personalized labels on-demand and helps retailers meet the ever-growing demand for digital orders, including buy-online-pickup-in-store (BOPIS) and delivery.
- POS receipt printers – As the fastest POS receipt printer in the industry1, the OmniLink TM-T88VII offers flexible connectivity between multiple devices to help merchants deliver the best customer experience in virtually every environment. The OmniLink TM-H6000V multifunction receipt printer print receipts, processes checks and helps businesses leverage printing from web-based apps including online ordering services, so they’re ready for the ever-changing world of retail.
- On-demand color labeling – The ColorWorks® C4000 desktop color label printer offers retail environments an easy solution for adding color to labeling and eliminating the cost, hassle and lead time of pre-printed color labels.
“RetailNOW is an experience like no other, and we look forward to greeting partners and industry colleagues with a sweet treat and many solutions designed to help retailers succeed,” said Sudderth.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
1 Compared to single station thermal receipt printers available in the U.S. as of June 2021, based on manufacturers' published specifications. Speed based on using 80 mm wide media only and Epson’s PS-190 or PS-180 power supply. Configurations not including the PS-190 or PS-180 will have a default print speed of 450 mm/sec.
EPSON and ColorWorks are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. OmniLink is a registered trademark and Mobilink is a trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.