MEDIA ALERT: LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Nov. 17, 2020
Who: Epson America, Inc., will be participating in the upcoming Virtual Digital Packaging Summit from Dec. 1-3, 2020. The event is focused on segments including labels, flexible packaging, folding cartons, and corrugated printing and converting applications.
What: The Digital Packaging Summit virtual experience will incorporate live educational sessions, panels, featured and on-demand case studies, and an interactive Solutions Showcase featuring the latest in digital solutions. Designed for business executives who want to understand how current and future digital production printing technology, software and solutions will impact their business and investment decisions, attendees will learn from industry leaders and experts, as well as through end-user case studies and one-to-one interaction.
Epson will be participating in the Solutions Showcase and offering insight and one-on-one meetings with product experts. Featured products include:
- SurePress® L-6534VW: Designed for label converters investing in a digital label press or looking to expand production facilities, the SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press, designed to be reliable and easy-to-use, enables high-speed printing ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding durability. The compact design integrates all the functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit. The print heads, inks, LED pinning and curing lamp units, media feeding, and control system are all developed, serviced and manufactured by Epson.
- SurePress L-4533AW: This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers high-speed printing, precise quality and remarkable color gamut required for brand-quality prime labels and packaging. Featuring versatile substrate support, the low-cost, turnkey solution prints on off-the-shelf materials, including uncoated, gloss and semi-gloss papers, film, and vinyl. Epson’s industrial-quality resin-coated pigment inks are durable and provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates.
When: The Virtual Digital Packaging Summit will run from Tuesday, Dec. 1 through Thursday, Dec. 3.
Where: The Virtual Digital Packaging Summit is free for all attendees. Registration is open until Nov. 24 and an Attendee Registration Form can be found at www.digitalpackagingsummit.com/attend/.
Why: The Epson SurePress digital label press line offers advanced workflow automation solutions leveraging the Wasatch RIP solution, delivering customers a fully customizable solution designed to streamline orders, minimize production errors, help increase productivity, and run print production effectively. The SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, or to set up a remote live demo, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or email@example.com
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to becoming indispensable to society by connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. The company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contributions to realizing a sustainable society and its ongoing efforts to realizing the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
EPSON and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2020 Epson America, Inc.