LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Oct. 11, 2021 – Epson today announced it will be participating in the upcoming TLMI Annual Meeting from Oct. 17-19 in Naples Grande, Fla., showcasing its leading SurePress® digital label presses. The two-day event provides a unique opportunity for converter and supplier members to network in a relaxed environment, conducive to establishing new partnerships and to strengthening existing relationships.
“The Epson SurePress digital label press line is designed to deliver a fully customizable solution for industry converters, allowing for streamlined orders, minimized production errors and increased productivity,” said Victor Gomez, director, Industrial Labels, Epson America, Inc. “The TLMI Annual Meeting provides an ideal opportunity for Epson to showcase this leading technology and engage in one-on-one discussions.”
The SurePress digital label presses are high-quality label printers that can be tailored to meet various needs and budgets, and provide media flexibility for pressure sensitive, shrink and in-mold label, and flexible packaging. Epson will showcase labels and samples produced from the following:
- SurePress L-6534VW: Designed for label converters investing in a digital label press or looking to expand production facilities, the SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press, designed to be reliable and easy-to-use, enables high-speed printing ideal for producing labels and packaging with outstanding durability. The compact design integrates all the functions required for label production, including a Corona Treater, White ink, digital varnish, and an additional UV curing unit. The print heads, inks, LED pinning and curing lamp units, media feeding, and control system are all developed, serviced and manufactured by Epson.
- SurePress L-4533AW: This seven-color digital label press with White ink delivers high-speed printing, precise quality and remarkable color gamut required for brand-quality prime labels and packaging. Featuring versatile substrate support, the low-cost, turnkey solution prints on off-the-shelf materials, including uncoated, gloss and semi-gloss papers, film, and vinyl. Epson’s industrial-quality resin-coated pigment inks are durable and provide superior adhesion, plus water and abrasion resistance on most substrates.
For additional information, visit www.epson.com/surepress. For inquiries in North America, contact:
- Western Region – Mark Elsbernd, 818-620-2730 or email@example.com
- Central Region – Bob Ochalla, 630-710-6005 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eastern Region and Canada – Frank Connelly, 615-585-9058 or email@example.com
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect people, things, and information. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of around JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
EPSON and SurePress are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.