LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – March 28, 2023 – Epson today announced it will be displaying its new SureColor® F6470 and SureColor F6470H dye-sublimation printers and hybrid SureColor F2100 direct-to-garment (DTG) and direct-to-film (DTFilm) solution, along with its full line of commercial and industrial professional printing solutions, at ISA in Las Vegas from April 12-14. Epson will also be introducing a new minilab photo printer at the show. Leveraging a skate and surf shop theme, Epson’s booth #2221 will feature real-world applications, and offer attendees the ability to see wide-format solutions in action, check out print samples, and speak with industry experts about how Epson can help grow their business.
"Leveraging dye-sublimation and hybrid DTG and DTFilm solutions, print shops can expand revenue, generating client services with eye-popping soft signage, promotional products and customized t-shirts,” said Tim Check, senior product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “Hybrid DTG and DTFilm solutions are increasing in popularity due to their ability to help print shops be flexible and adapt to customer needs, and we welcome the opportunity to showcase this printing technique and its benefits for future and current customers.”
At ISA, Epson will display a range of commercial and industrial solutions ideal for applications spanning indoor and outdoor signage, photography, graphics, and textile applications. Products on display will include:
- Desktop Dye-Sublimation Printers: Complete desktop solutions for dye-sublimation printing, the SureColor F170 and SureColor F570 deliver outstanding print quality, bright, vivid color and commercial-grade reliability right out of the box.
- DTG and Hybrid DTFilm Printers: The direct-to-garment solutions deliver high-quality output with minimal user maintenance. The SureColor F2100 delivers hybrid capabilities for DTG and DTFilm printing with outstanding quality, reliability and versatility. The SureColor F3070 production DTG printer is designed for high volume garment decorators offering high productivity and quality with low operating costs.
- Dye-Sublimation Solutions: Built from the ground up to serve the unique needs of businesses of all sizes, Epson dye-sublimation printers – including the 44-inch SureColor F6470 and SureColor F6470H, 64-inch SureColor F9470, and 76-inch SureColor F10070 – are engineered to offer a combination of reliable operation, exceptional quality and blazing fast print output.
- Resin Printers: The SureColor R5070 and SureColor R5070L 64-inch roll-to-roll printers feature breakthrough resin inks for reliable color consistence and produce exceptional quality prints for a diverse range of applications.
- UV Flatbed Printer: The SureColor V7000 UV flatbed printer offers an amazing combination of image quality, productivity and convenience.
- Solvent Solutions: The 64-inch SureColor S40600, SureColor S60600, and SureColor S80600L deliver fast print speeds and same-day lamination capabilities to meet the most demanding deadlines.
- Photography and Graphic Art Printer: The new SureColor P8570D 44-inch wide-format production photo and graphics printer delivers high-volume production printing with consistent, accurate and reliable photographic output qualities.
- Professional Photo Minilab: An efficient, cost-effective way to deliver small-format photos, the SureLab® D1070, and a new model that will be shown for the first time, feature the latest in professional imaging technology, including a robust print engine and advanced printhead and ink technology to deliver crisp, vibrant small-format photos.
For more information on Epson’s wide-format printing solutions, visit www.epson.com/proimaging.
Epson is a global technology leader whose philosophy of efficient, compact and precise innovation enriches lives and helps create a better world. The company is focused on solving societal issues through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visual and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the worldwide Epson Group generates annual sales of more than JPY 1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
# # #
EPSON, SureColor and SureLab are registered trademarks and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.